Monday 8 June 2015

Day 25 - 6th June 2015 - Richmond upon Thames to Chiswick Bridge

The Thames from here on is tidal so today I hiked throughout the period from low to high tide. After all of this time hiking the path it seems odd to see the Thames flowing the 'wrong way'. From here to the end the Thames path ceases to be on just one bank of the Thames. It is now designated on both sides - so, for the remainder of the hike I've decided each day to hike out on one side then back on the other side. My previous comments about reducing inspiration still hold though I did find a few images. I've yet to draw a blank.
Click on any image to see full size views of the day's set of images.
Keep Out
Turmoil
Shoal
Low Tide - Chiswick Bridge
Richmond Railway Bridge
X
Today's Symmetrograph

No comments:

Post a Comment